So instead of doing my German Homework and my RT paper, I make a blog. How characteristic of me. Of course, I have the rest of the night to work on this stuff...but that's just it. I dont want to use the rest of the night. It's bad enough I didnt go to bed until 1:30 and couldnt sleep until after 2am, when my roommate came back and called me because she left her keys in the room like a moron and needed me to open the door. AND THEN I woke up at around 6:30 because my foot was extremely itchy...and then I had to get up at 7:40 anyway because I had to go film five old people talking about the Illinois Constitution. Fun stuffs. >.<
In other words, I dont sleep.
Maybe I should get back to work...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How bad of a mother am I? I just now read your blog. It is so you!!! I can see you are much better at something than I am. You will have to show me how to put a picture on my blog when you are home for Thanksgiving.
Mom
Post a Comment